Read some of our Testimonials and Reviews below to better understand how we love to serve and build better relationships with our clients.
- Kim and Mark S. Bexley, Ohio
Thanks to Sembro, our cramped outdated kitchen has been transformed into a beautiful and functional space. We ordered traditional cherry cabinets with crown molding and soft-close drawers. Sembro also provided construction labor and materials to raise the ceiling in my kitchen and remove the existing soffits. Recessed lighting, granite countertops and refinished hardwood floors completed the transformation. The entire process came in on time and on budget — and was completed in just three weeks! Alex and his team were always available, honest, sensible and responsive to our questions and ideas. We appreciate their excellent design, advice and craftsmanship as we recreated this challenging space into what is now the centerpiece of our home.
- Lora L.
The rating is definitely 5 stars! The work was done quick, clean and highly professional.My Mocha Maple kitchen with Royal Cream granite countertops looks absolutely gourgeous. The price was lower than the estimates given by Home Depot for refacing my old kitchen cabinets and installing new doors. I recommend Sembro to anyone who needs a new kitchen.
- Bruce and Teresa S. Pickerington, OH
We would recommend Sembro to anyone looking to improve their home. We originally had Sembro do a major kitchen renovation to our home, and had such a great experience that we hired them back for additional work enlarging the den and renovating two bathrooms.
There are several reasons for our success in dealing with Sembro:
• Integrity: Up front pricing ensured that I paid exactly what was agreed to and not a penny more. Their pricing was very reasonable and there were no hidden fees or late mark-ups for labor or materials which have made it possible for us to do the improvements on a tight budget.
• Fast and Friendly service: Sembro’s tradesmen were trustworthy, professional and friendly, which is important when someone is going to spend that much time in and around your house.
• Craftsmanship: The quality of work that was performed was A+. The materials used were of high quality and impresses everyone who sees our home!
• Stays on Schedule: After we agreed upon a schedule, they met all deadlines and actually finished our kitchen a week early.
We originally planned to sell our house and move to a larger one in the area. We did the math and it turned out to be more cost effective to have Sembro make our house exactly what we wanted, rather than to try and sell in the market and buy a new one. If you are thinking of moving, I would recommend you call Sembro first to see if they can make your current house worth staying in!
- Sherri and Chuck Simpson
Sembro far exceeded our expectation in cabinets, quality of of work, and customer service. Their prices were lower then many of the other places we looked and their quality of cabinets were higher. They worked with us and our budget to help us get the kitchen we always wanted. We love our new kitchen and would recommend Sembro to everyone interested in remodeling.
Thank you Alex for such a great kitchen. We enjoyed meeting you and your staff. The workmanship is wonderful.